Monday, September 15, 2008

Anger and Hate

I have such a termenous amount of anger and for the 1st time in my life the feeling of hate. The worst part is I don't know where to direct these feelings. I know in my heart, to what group of professionals I could/should direct these feeling towards but no one individual.

Someone is responsibile for a loss which was and still is estremely close to my heart.

It hurts like hell and I want to strike out, but don't know in which direction I should. Every fibre of my being knows this is wrong.

I thought if I could have gotten Bow Tie, I could focus on him, direct my energy on his well being and these feeling of anger and hate, would deminish. People have said this would be wrong; for time is a healer, you have to respect the departed, give time to remember, you can't replace the departed and it isn't fair to those that remain behind. They are right in each instant, I was only thinkng of myself.

I just have to find the right means of dealing with those feelings and I believe, by expressing my views, is a step in the right direction.

Now where is my fishing pole. That has to be a positive step.

No comments: